Jump to Main Content
- Choudhary, Alka; Radhika, Manukonda; Chatterjee, Anupam; Banerjee, Uttam Chand; Singh, Inder Pal
- Phytochemical analysis 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 161-170
- 2,5-dihydroxybenzoic acid; Potentilla siemersiana; catechin; chemical composition; dimethyl sulfoxide; epicatechin; high performance liquid chromatography; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyphenols; quantitative analysis; roots; traditional medicine; triterpene acids; Bhutan; India; Nepal
- ... INTRODUCTION: Potentilla fulgens is a commonly used folk medicine by natives of northeast India, Nepal and Bhutan and is rich in polyphenolic and triterpene constituents. OBJECTIVE: To identify chemomarkers in the roots of P. fulgens by an interplay of¹³C‐NMR, matrix‐assisted laser desorption/ionisation with time‐of‐flight (MALDI/TOF) MS, electrospray ionisation (ESI) MS/MS and HPLC/UV. MATERIAL A ...
- Ristivojević, Petar; Trifković, Jelena; Gašić, Uroš; Andrić, Filip; Nedić, Nebojša; Tešić, Živoslav; Milojković‐Opsenica, Dušanka
- Phytochemical analysis 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 127-136
- anti-inflammatory activity; antioxidants; buds; chemical composition; chemometrics; honey bees; mass spectrometry; phenolic compounds; phytopharmaceuticals; propolis; provenance; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... INTRODUCTION: Propolis is a resinous natural substance collected by honeybees from different plant sources. Due to the presence of various phytochemicals, this bee‐product exhibits numerous biological activities, including anti‐bacterial, anti‐viral, anti‐inflammatory, anti‐oxidant, immunostimulating and anti‐tumour effects. As the chemical composition and biological activity of propolis depend on ...