Jump to Main Content
- Kasettrathat, Chairut; Ngamrojanavanich, Nattaya; Wiyakrutta, Suthep; Mahidol, Chulabhorn; Ruchirawat, Somsak; Kittakoop, Prasat
- Phytochemistry 2008 v.69 no.14 pp. 2621-2626
- Ascomycota; lactones; esters; phytochemicals; chemical structure; spectral analysis; medicinal properties; cytotoxicity; anticarcinogenic activity; Plasmodium falciparum; human health
- ... Nodulisporacid A (1) was isolated from a marine-derived fungus Nodulisporium sp. CRIF1, while vermelhotin (5) was obtained from an unidentified fungus CRI247-01 (a member of the Order Pleosporales). Both 1 and 5 occurred as equilibrium E/Z mixtures. Ester derivatives (2 and 3) and vermelhotin (5) showed cytotoxic activity against eleven cancer cell lines. Nodulisporacid A (1) and vermelhotin (5) e ...
- Chukaew, Arnon; Ponglimanont, Chanita; Karalai, Chatchanok; Tewtrakul, Supinya
- Phytochemistry 2008 v.69 no.14 pp. 2616-2620
- Atalantia; medicinal plants; phytochemicals; alkaloids; chemical structure; spectral analysis; stereochemistry; hypersensitivity; human health
- ... Acridone alkaloids, cycloatalaphylline-A (1), N-methylcyclo-atalaphylline-A (2) and N-methylbuxifoliadine-E (3), were isolated from the dichloromethane and acetone extracts of the root of Atalantia monophylla along with eight known acridone alkaloids: buxifoliadine-A (4), buxifoliadine-E (5), N-methylatalaphylline (6), atalaphylline (7), citrusinine-I (8), N-methylataphyllinine (9), yukocitrine (1 ...