Jump to Main Content
- Iacomini, M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2008 v.69 no.1 pp. 252-257
- galactans; glycosidic linkages; monosaccharides; methylation; Pleurotus djamor; Pleurotus eryngii; spectral analysis; mushrooms
- ... Indistinguishable partially 3-O-methylated galactans were isolated from the edible basidiomycetes Pleurotus eryngii and Pleurotus ostreatoroseus. They were obtained via successive aqueous extraction, freeze-thawing, precipitation with Fehling solution of soluble material, and ultrafiltration. Mono- and bidimensional 13C and 1H-nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (HMBC, HETEROTOCSY, COSY, and H ...
- Iacomini, M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2006 v.67 no.19 pp. 2189-2196
- glycosidic linkages; monosaccharides; methylation; glucans; Flammulina velutipes; carbohydrate composition; spectral analysis; mushrooms
- ... Two polysaccharides were isolated from the basidiomycete Flammulina velutipes, via successive hot extraction with water, 2% and 25% aq. KOH, and then submitted to freeze-drying. The precipitate formed by repeated freeze-thawing from the 2% aq. KOH extraction PK2 was analyzed by determination of its monosaccharide composition, as well as by methylation analyses using GC-MS, mono- (13C, 1H NMR) and ...