Jump to Main Content
- Nangmo, Kemda Pamela; Tsamo, Tontsa Armelle; Zhen, Liu; Mkounga, Pierre; Akone, Sergi Herve; Tsabang, Nole; Müller, Werner E.G.; Marat, Kirt; Proksch, Peter; Nkengfack, Augustin Ephrem
- Phytochemistry letters 2018 v.23 pp. 120-126
- Trichilia; bark; cell lines; chemical composition; cytotoxicity; inhibitory concentration 50; leaves; lymphoma; mass spectrometry; methanol; methylene chloride; mice; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; Cameroon
- ... Two new limonoid derivatives designated, monadelphin A (1) and monadelphin B (2) and two new sesquiterpene derivatives named trichins A (3) and B (4) were isolated together with six known compounds (5–10) from the mixture of methylene chloride/methanol (1:1) extract of leaves and root bark of Trichilia monadelpha (Meliaceae) collected in Cameroon. The structures of the new compounds were unambiguo ...
- Raslan, Ali E.; Radwan, Mohamed M.; Ahmed, Safwat A.; Nafady, Alaa M.; Zaki, Mohamed A.; Wanas, Amira S.; Abou-Karam, Mohamed; Shier, Thomas W.; Hassanean, Hashim A.; ElSohly, Mahmoud A.
- Phytochemistry letters 2018 v.23 pp. 83-89
- Porifera; acetylation; antimalarials; cell lines; ceramides; cytotoxicity; inhibitory concentration 50; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; sterols; triacylglycerols; uracil
- ... Four new ceramides (1–4) were isolated from the sponge Monanchora clathrata, along with four epidioxysterols (5–8), two sterols (9, 10), uracil (11), and three triglycerides (12–14). All compounds were isolated for the first time from the genus Monanchora, also this is the first time for isolation and identification of compounds 5–8, and the ceramide moieties from the family Crambeidae. Acetylatio ...