Jump to Main Content
- Yang-Guo Xie; Xin-Cai Zhao; Syed Shams ul Hassan; Xiao-Yong Zhen; Ishaq Muhammad; Shi-kai Yan; Xing Yuan; Hui-liang Li; Hui-zi Jin
- Phytochemistry letters 2019 v.32 pp. 6-9
- Valeriana; X-ray diffraction; anti-inflammatory activity; inhibitory concentration 50; irradiation; macrophages; nitric oxide; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; stereochemistry
- ... One new sesquiterpene 1S, 3S, 4S, 7S 3,4-dihydroxy-bisabolol (1), one new iridoid amurensin A (2) and 10 known compounds were isolated from the whole plants of Valeriana amurensis. Their structures were established on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analysis and the absolute stereochemistry of compound 1 was assigned by X-ray diffraction analysis with Cu-Kα irradiation. All of compounds were ...
- Yang-Guo Xie; Sheng-lan Zhu; Ying-ying Huang; Yi-gong Guo; Guo-jing Wu; Ishaq Muhammad; Shi-kai Yan; Hui-zi Jin; Wei-dong Zhang
- Phytochemistry letters 2018 v.28 pp. 64-68
- Alangium; X-ray diffraction; alkaloids; anti-inflammatory activity; branches; chemical composition; glycosides; human cell lines; irradiation; lignans; macrophages; nitric oxide; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Two new sesquiterpenes (1 and 2), one new alkaloid (4), one new neolignan glycoside (14), together with 19 known compounds were isolated from the branches of Alangium barbatum. Their structures were established by spectroscopic analysis. The absolute configuration of 21 was determined for the first time by single-crystal X-ray diffraction analysis with Cu-Kα irradiation. Some of isolates were eval ...