Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xiao-Bin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2015 v.12 pp. 22-26
- Nectria; chemical structure; fungi; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... Five new α-pyrone derivatives, necpyrones A–E (1–5), together with seven known compounds (6–12), were isolated from the extract of an endolichenic fungus Nectria sp. Chemical structures of these compounds were elucidated by spectroscopic analyses (HRESIMS and NMR). The absolute configurations of C-6 in the pyrone ring as well as the chiral carbons at the aliphatic side chain resulted from hydroxyl ...
- Li, Xiao-Bin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2013 v.6 no.3 pp. 318-321
- Aspergillus; endophytes; fungi; lymphocytes; mice; mosses and liverworts; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; sulfur; xanthone
- ... Three new xanthone derivatives, including two first reported containing sulfur as natural products: sydoxanthone A (1) and sydoxanthone B (2), and 13-O-acetylsydowinin B (3) were isolated from an endophytic fungus Aspergillus sydowii, occurring in the livewort Scapania ciliata S. Lac, together with seven known biosynthetically related compounds (4–10). Their structures were established primarily b ...