Jump to Main Content
- Mitani, Yuji; Satake, Kazuhiro; Tsukamoto, Megumi; Nakamura, Ichiro; Kadioglu, Onat; Teruya, Toshiaki; Yonezawa, Takayuki; Cha, Byung-Yoon; Efferth, Thomas; Woo, Je-Tae; Nakagawa, Hiroshi
- Phytomedicine 2018 v.51 pp. 112-119
- Magnolia biondii, etc ; ABC transporters; adenosinetriphosphatase; antineoplastic agents; buds; computer simulation; drug resistance; enzyme activity; enzyme kinetics; humans; ingredients; lignans; nose; pharmacokinetics; rhinitis; sinusitis; verapamil; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Epimagnolin A is an ingredient of the Chinese crude drug Shin-i, derived from the dried flower buds of Magnolia fargesii and Magnolia flos, which has been traditionally used for the treatment of allergic rhinitis and nasal congestion, empyema, and sinusitis. The pharmacokinetic activity of epimagnolin A remains to be evaluated.In this study, we examined the possible interactions of epimagnolin A w ...
- Chang, Hung; Chang, Cheng-Yi; Lee, Hwei-Jen; Chou, Ching-Yu; Chou, Tz-Chong
- Phytomedicine 2018 v.51 pp. 205-213
- Magnolia officinalis, etc ; angiotensin II; bioactive compounds; endothelial nitric oxide synthase; endothelins; gene expression; histopathology; hypertension; hypertrophy; inducible nitric oxide synthase; lungs; magnolol; monocrotaline; peptidyl-dipeptidase A; protective effect; pulmonary artery; rats; signal transduction; superoxide anion; therapeutics; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Background: Magnolol, a major bioactive component extracted from Magnolia officinalis, exerts several beneficial effects, such as anti-inflammatory and anti-hypertensive activities.Purpose: In this study, we investigated whether magnolol has a protective effect on pneumonectomy and monocrotaline-induced pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) in rats.Design/Methods: The alterations of right ventricu ...