Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Xing; Ling, Jian; Xiao, Zhiliang; Xie, Bingyan; Fang, Zhiyuan; Yang, Limei; Zhang, Yangyong; Lv, Honghao; Yang, Yuhong
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2017 v.165 no.11-12 pp. 813-821
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. conglutinans; agar; cabbage; cultivars; disease severity; financial economics; pathogenicity; pathogens; races; spores; temperature; China; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. conglutinans (FOC) causes Fusarium wilt, a disease of cabbage that has brought about significant economic loss throughout northern China since it was first detected in 2001. To characterize the Chinese FOC isolates, we compared the cultural characteristics, pathogenicity and races between the Chinese isolates and the type strains (race 1: 52,557 and race 2: 58,385). The C ...
- Husien Al‐Husien, Naiem; Hamwieh, Aladdin; Ahmed, Seid; Bayaa, Bassam
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2017 v.165 no.5 pp. 306-312
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum; Lens culinaris; alleles; genetic markers; genetic variation; lentils; microsatellite repeats; pathogens; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; screening; variance; virulence; Syria; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) is an important food legume crop in Syria. Fusarium wilt (Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lentis – Fol) is a key yield‐limiting factor in the country. The genetic diversity of Fol population was studied using 96 isolates collected from different parts of the country using molecular markers. A total of 16 markers, random amplified polymorphic DNA, simple sequence repeats and ...