Jump to Main Content
- Lenardon, Sergio, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2009 v.157 no.5 pp. 325-328
- Dipsacus fullonum; Helianthus annuus; Nicotiana; Sunflower chlorotic mottle virus; alternative hosts; amino acid sequences; amino acids; antiserum; coat proteins; crops; genes; leaves; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; viruses; weeds; Argentina
- ... Dipsacus fullonum L. is a biennial weed that is widely spread in the Pampean region of Argentina. Plants of this species showing leaf mosaic symptoms were collected near sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) crops infected with Sunflower chlorotic mottle virus (SuCMoV). Symptomatic plants were tested by biological, serological and molecular assays. Sunflower and Nicotiana occidentalis L. plants mechani ...
- Lenardon, Sergio L., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Phytopathologische Zeitschrift 2010 v.158 no.7-8 pp. 536-541
- Helianthus annuus; Sunflower chlorotic mottle virus; antiserum; coat proteins; crops; genes; nucleotides; restriction endonucleases; sequence analysis; viruses; Argentina
- ... Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) plants with chlorotic ringspot symptoms were observed during the 2005-2006 crop season in the Southeast of the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Symptomatic plants were tested by biological, serological and molecular assays, and the virus isolated was identified as a potyvirus closely related to Sunflower chlorotic mottle virus, common isolate (SuCMoV-C), the mo ...