Jump to Main Content
- Verniere, C.; Perrier, X.; Dubois, C.; Dubois, A.; Botella, L.; Chabrier, C.; Bove, J.M.; Duran Vila, N.
- Phytopathology 2006 v.96 no.4 pp. 356-368
- Citrus viroid III, etc ; Citrus bark cracking viroid; Hop stunt viroid; plant growth; host-pathogen relationships; Citrus clementina; plant pathogens; mixed infection; fruit set; Citrus bent leaf viroid; pathogenicity; Citrus exocortis viroid; rootstock-scion relationships; viroids; France; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Citrus exocortis viroid (CEVd), Citrus bent leaf viroid (CBLVd), a noncachexia variant of Hop stunt viroid (HSVd), Citrus viroid III (CVd-III), and Citrus viroid IV (CVd-IV) were co-inoculated as two-, three-, four-, and five-viroid mixtures to Clementine trees grafted on trifoliate orange to evaluate their effect on symptom expression, tree growth, and fruit yield. Most trees infected with CEVd-c ...
- Ito, T.; Ieki, H.; Ozaki, K.; Iwanami, T.; Nakahara, K.; Hataya, T.; Ito, T.; Isaka, M.; Kano, T.
- Phytopathology 2002 v.92 no.5 pp. 542-547
- Citrus viroid III, etc ; Citrus bark cracking viroid; Hop stunt viroid; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; pathotypes; polymerase chain reaction; Citrus bent leaf viroid; pathogenicity; reverse transcription; nucleotide sequences; Citrus exocortis viroid; genetic variation; Citrus; Japan; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Sequential polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis analyses showed many viroid-like RNAs in samples collected from citrus trees in Japan. Reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction and sequencing analyses of the amplified fragments verified that they were derived from variants of six citrus viroids, Citrus exocortis viroid (CEVd), Citrus bent leaf viroid (CBLVd) including CVd-I-LSS (a distinct var ...