Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yan‐qiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 431-441
- B-lymphocytes; amino acids; apoptosis; calcium; genes; genistein; glutamate receptors; neurons; protective effect
- ... In this study, we investigated the protective effects of genistein against SH‐SY5Y cell damage induced by β‐amyloid 25–35 peptide (Aβ₂₅–₃₅) and the underlying mechanisms. Aβ‐induced neuronal death, apoptosis, glutamate receptor subunit expression, Ca²⁺ ion concentration, amino acid transmitter concentration, and apoptosis‐related factor expression were evaluated to determine the effects of geniste ...
- Liu, Yan-qiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2010 v.24 no.10 pp. 1451-1456
- acetylcholine; acetylcholinesterase; aluminum; aspartic acid; cerebral cortex; chronic exposure; hippocampus; isoflavones; memory; metabolism; mice; neurotransmitters
- ... Memory performance, brain excitatory amino acid and acetylcholinesterase activity of chronically aluminum (Al) exposed mice in response to soy isoflavones (SI) treatment was investigated in the study. Forty eight mice were allotted randomly into a control group, an Al exposed group (100 mg/kg Al) and an Al exposed group treated with SI (100 mg/kg Al + 60 mg/kg SI) for 60 days. Chronic Al exposure ...