Jump to Main Content
- Rosenthal, S.I.; Camm, E.L.
- Plant, cell and environment 1996 v.19 no.9 pp. 1057-1065
- carbon dioxide; seedlings; gas exchange; air temperature; Larix occidentalis; conifer needles; provenance; photoperiod; chemical constituents of plants; photosynthesis; chlorophyll
- ... We induced foliar senescence in western larch (Larix occidentalis Nutt.) needles (100 to 400 d old) in chambers set to combinations of photoperiod (8 or 16 h) and air temperature (8 or 15 degrees C). We used regression analysis to estimate the effects of air temperature, photoperiod, provenance and leaf age on the date of decline in chlorophyll, photosynthesis, and chlorophyll a/b ratio. Increased ...
- He, D.; Edwards, G.E.
- Plant, cell and environment 1996 v.19 no.11 pp. 1272-1280
- Flaveria; Oryza sativa; chlorophyll; fluorescence; mathematical models; gas exchange; carbon dioxide; air temperature; light intensity
- ... The response curves of leaf photosynthesis to varying light, temperature and leaf-to-air vapour pressure deficit were measured in the C3 plants Flaveria pringlei and Oryza sativa in normal air with a computerized open infrared gas analysis (IRGA) system, and the photochemical efficiency of photosystem II, described as (1-Fs/F'm) after Genty, Briantais & Baker (1989, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 9 ...