Jump to Main Content
- Aoki, S.; Syono, K.
- Plant & cell physiology 1999 v.40 no.2 pp. 222-230
- Nicotiana glauca, etc ; genes; genetic transformation; Rhizobium rhizogenes; gene transfer; transgenic plants; gene expression; roots; mutagenesis; mutants; developmental stages; plant morphology; genomics; phenotype; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Agrobacterium rhizogenes-like ancestor early in the evolution of the genus Nicotiana. Four ...
... N. glauca, but their functions are not yet known. We have investigated the ...
... N. glauca have conserved functional sequences since their original integration ...
- Nagata, N.; Kosono, S.; Sekine, M.; Shinmyo, A.; Syono, K.
- Plant & cell physiology 1996 v.37 no.4 pp. 489-498
- Nicotiana glauca; Nicotiana langsdorffii, etc ; hybrids; neoplasms; roots; transgenic plants; developmental stages; stems; genetic disorders; gene expression; genes; cell differentiation; enzyme activity; histochemistry; beta-glucuronidase; leaves; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Hybrids (F1) between Nicotiana glauca and N. langsdorffii are prone to develop ...