Jump to Main Content
- Pollmann, Stephan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant & cell physiology 2011 v.52 no.1 pp. 96-111
- Arabidopsis thaliana; complementary DNA; etiolation; genes; genetic transformation; phenotype; photostability; point mutation; protein transport; proteins; seedlings; seeds; transfer DNA
- ... The outer plastid envelope protein OEP16-1 was previously identified as an amino acid-selective channel protein and translocation pore for NADPH:protochlorophyllide oxidoreductase A (PORA). Reverse genetic approaches used to dissect these mutually not exclusive functions of OEP16-1 in planta have led to descriptions of different phenotypes resulting from the presence of several mutant lines in the ...
- Pollmann, Stephan, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Plant & cell physiology 2012 v.53 no.12 pp. 2090-2100
- Arabidopsis; Liliopsida; P-glycoproteins; Western blotting; aerial parts; cell fractionation; cotyledons; density gradient centrifugation; fractionation; imports; indole acetic acid; naphthaleneacetic acid; plant growth; plasma membrane; protoplasts; roots; sucrose; yeasts
- ... The phytohormone auxin is critical for plant growth and many developmental processes. Members of the P-glycoprotein (PGP/ABCB) subfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters have been shown to function in the polar movement of auxin by transporting auxin over the plasma membrane in both monocots and dicots. Here, we characterize a new Arabidopsis member of the ABCB subfamily, ABCB21/PGP21, a ...