Jump to Main Content
- Taheri, Soraya; Khoshgoftarmanesh, Amir Hossein; Shariatmadari, Hossein; Chaney, Rufus L.
- Plant and soil 2011 v.341 no.1-2 pp. 89-97
- zinc sulfate, etc ; Zea mays; application rate; byproducts; calcareous soils; corn; fertilizers; lead; models; planting; roots; rubber; shoots; tires; wheat; zinc; Iran; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Ground rubber contains 15-20 g Zn kg⁻¹ but very low levels of Cd and could serve as an inexpensive byproduct Zn fertilizer. The aim of this investigation was to test Zn release in a soil treated with ground tire rubber and rubber ash compared with commercial Zn fertilizer and a laboratory grade zinc sulfate. A Zn-deficient soil was chosen from wheat fields in Isfahan province, central Iran, and th ...
- Wenger, K.; Gupta, S.K.; Furrer, G.; Schulin, R.
- Plant and soil 2002 v.242 no.2 pp. 217-225
- zinc sulfate, etc ; Nicotiana tabacum; Zea mays; zinc; mineral content; soil pollution; shoots; soil pH; seeds; corn cobs; species differences; Switzerland; Show all 12 Subjects