Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Huanhuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant and soil 2013 v.369 no.1-2 pp. 317-333
- Suaeda; autumn; emissions; environmental factors; estuaries; inventories; marshes; methane; nitrogen; salinity; sediments; soil water; spring; summer; temperature; temporal variation; vegetation; winter; China; Yellow River
- ... Aims and methods: To evaluate the seasonal and spatial variations of methane (CH4) emissions and understand the controlling factors, we measured CH4 fluxes and their environmental variables for the first time by a static chamber technique in high Suaeda salsa marsh (HSM), middle S. salsa marsh (MSM), low S. salsa marsh (LSM) and bare flat (BF) in the northern Yellow River estuary throughout a year ...
- Jiang, Huanhuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant and soil 2010 v.337 no.1-2 pp. 457-468
- Suaeda; adventitious roots; branches; estuaries; greenhouse experimentation; leaves; pioneer species; sediments; seedling growth; seedlings; seeds; survival rate; wetlands; Yellow River
- ... A greenhouse experiment was conducted to determine the effects of sediment burial on survival, growth and dry mass allocation of seedlings of Suaeda salsa (L.) Pall. (Chenopodiaceae), an important pioneer species of tidal wetland near the Yellow River estuary. From April to June 2009, seeds were buried at 0.5 cm depth in plastic pots filled with sediment. Two weeks after emergence, seedlings were ...