Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: palin?
- Plain, Caroline, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant and soil 2015 v.395 no.1-2 pp. 351-373
- Tuber melanosporum; carbon; ectomycorrhizae; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; glycosyltransferases; mineral soils; nitrate nitrogen; nitrate reductase; nitrates; nitrite reductase; nitrogen; nitrogen metabolism; plant litter; saprotrophs; soil organic matter; stable isotopes; transamination; transporters; trees; truffles
- ... BACKGROUND AND AIMS: We previously showed by ¹³CO₂ host labelling that almost all of the constitutive carbon allocated to the truffles originated from the host. The objective of this present work was to determine the putative capacity of T. melanosporum ectomycorrhizas and ascocarps to use soil carbon and to uptake or assimilate soil nitrate. METHODS: The current investigation involved ¹³C and ¹⁵N ...
- Plain, Caroline, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant and soil 2009 v.318 no.1-2 pp. 137-151
- absorption; canopy; carbon; climate; climate change; forests; growing season; isotopes; lasers; monitoring; roots; seasonal variation; soil; spectrometers; wavelengths
- ... Temporal variations of carbon isotope composition of soil CO₂ efflux (FS and δ¹³CFS) at different time scales should reflect both temporal variations of the climate conditions that affect canopy functioning and temporal changes in the relative contribution of autotrophic respiration to total FS. A tunable diode laser spectrophotometer (TDLS) was installed in the Hesse forest (northeast of France) ...