Jump to Main Content
- Perrino, E. V.; Tomaselli, V.; Costa, R.; Pavone, P.
- Plant biosystems 2013 v.147 no.4 pp. 1006-1028
- Cladium; Cyperus; European Union; Juniperus; Pinus pinaster; Pinus pinea; Quercus alba; annuals; biodiversity; coastal water; conservation areas; conservation status; dunes; fens; grasses; habitats; hills; plant communities; surveys; threatened species; Italy; Mediterranean region
- ... The Gargano is one of the richest Mediterranean areas in biodiversity. The work reports an assessment of the presence and conservation status of the habitats according to the 92/43/EEC Directive of Gargano coastal and low hill belts, their relationships with plant communities, threatened species, phytoclimatology, threats, and suggestions for management purposes. The field surveys revealed 33 habi ...
- Nascimbene, J.; Nimis, P. L.; Ravera, S.
- Plant biosystems 2013 v.147 no.4 pp. 898-904
- conservation status; epiphytes; lichens; Italy
- ... Despite the fact that Italy is among the lichenologically best known areas worldwide, a national red list of lichens is still lacking. The aim of this work was to provide a red list of the epiphytic lichens of Italy which could facilitate the inclusion of lichens in national conservation plans. The evaluation of the species against International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) criteria was ...