Jump to Main Content
- Unuk, T.; Pipenbaher, N.; Škornik, S.
- Plant biosystems 2018 v.152 no.5 pp. 1134-1140
- chamaephytes, etc ; Nardus; calcifuges; data collection; eutrophication; flowering; geophytes; grazing; highlands; land management; meadows; plant communities; trophic levels; Slovenia; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... In this study, we examined floristic and functional composition of Nardus grassland of the highlands of NE Slovenia. The data-set included 55 relevés, 59 plant species, and 17 plant functional traits (PFT). The TWINSPAN classification resulted in two plant communities; calcifuge species (G1_oligotr) and another group of species characteristic of mesotrophic meadow (G2_mesotr). On the basis of sele ...
- Aguirre, Juan Luis; Talabante, Carlos; Aparicio, Alejandro; Peinado, Manuel
- Plant biosystems 2018 v.152 no.5 pp. 953-970
- chamaephytes, etc ; Anthyllis; Cistus; Cytisus; Erica; Erinacea; Genista; Lavandula; Salvia; allelochemicals; deforestation; endangered species; grasslands; grazing; habitats; phanerophytes; phytosociology; shrublands; shrubs; songbirds; surveys; transhumance; trees; viability; Europe; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Based on an updated census for the endangered Dupont’s lark (Chersophilus duponti), we conducted a phytosociological survey of 167 sites representative of the distribution area of the species in Europe. Results were used as a starting point for conservation assessment. According to our observations, the bird selects flat deforested areas colonized by small shrubs corresponding to successional, sub ...