Jump to Main Content
- Han, So-Chon; Huy, Nguyen-Xuan; Kim, Mi-Young
- Plant biotechnology reports 2018 v.12 no.3 pp. 207-215
- DNA; DNA-directed DNA polymerase; Dengue virus; Northern blotting; Oryza sativa; Western blotting; antigens; callus; dengue; food plants; genes; genetic transformation; messenger RNA; polymerase chain reaction; protein domains; rice; serotypes; transgenic plants; vaccines
- ... Mosquito-borne tropical dengue disease is a major global epidemic affecting hundreds of millions of people. As a precaution, it would be ideal to develop a highly efficient tetravalent vaccine that protects against all serotypes of dengue viruses. In this study, envelope protein domain III (EDIII) of dengue virus was employed as a target antigen. A single-chain tetravalent type of EDIII (tEDIII) w ...
- Jie, EunYee; Ahn, MyungSuk; Lee, YoungPyo; Sung, SoonKee; Min, ByungWhan; Liu, JangRyol; Kim, SukWeon
- Plant biotechnology reports 2018 v.12 no.3 pp. 217-228
- Brassica oleracea var. capitata; DNA; DNA fingerprinting; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raphanus sativus; callus; cell lines; cybrids; discriminant analysis; least squares; moieties; principal component analysis; progeny; rapid methods; screening; seed industry
- ... The purpose of this study is to establish the rapid discrimination system of cybrid callus lines by Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) spectroscopy without genetic fingerprinting analysis. Genomic DNA isolated from two parental lines (Brassica oleracea var. capitata and Raphanus sativus L.) and their cybrid callus lines were analyzed by FT-IR spectroscopy in the spectral region from 4000 to 400 cm ...