Jump to Main Content
- Rashid, M. Harunur; Zou, Zhongwei; Fernando, W. G. Dilantha
- Plant breeding 2018 v.137 no.3 pp. 402-411
- Brassica juncea, etc ; Brassica napus; Plenodomus lingam; backcrossing; disease resistance; disease severity; dominant genes; genetic markers; genotyping; hybrids; inheritance (genetics); oilseed crops; phenotype; progeny; resistance genes; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Leptosphaeria maculans causes blackleg disease on Brassica napus, an economically important oilseed crop. Brassica juncea has high resistance to blackleg and is a source for the development of resistant B. napus varieties. To transfer the Rlm6 resistance gene from B. juncea into B. napus, an interspecific cross between B. napus “Topas DH16516” and B. juncea “Forge” was produced, followed by the de ...
- Tang, Tang; Chen, GuiMin; Bu, CuiPing; Liu, FuXia; Liu, Lei; Zhao, XiangXiang
- Plant breeding 2018 v.137 no.2 pp. 171-180
- Brassica juncea, etc ; Brassica napus; cultivars; flowers; fruits; gene flow; greenhouses; hybrids; introgression; parents; pollen; rapeseed; seed germination; seeds; self-pollination; transgenes; transgenic plants; China; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Transgene introgression from transgenic rapeseed (Brassica napus) to different varieties of B. juncea was assessed in this study. Crossability between a transgenic rapeseed line Z7B10 (pollen donor) and 80 cultivars of 16 B. juncea varieties (including two wild accessions) was estimated by artificial pollination in a greenhouse. As a result, interspecific crossability between the transgenic Z7B10 ...