Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Na-Na; Zhao, Li–Li; Lu, Rui; Li, Yang; Li, Xue-Bao
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2015 v.123 no.3 pp. 619-632
- Arabidopsis; Gossypium hirsutum; abscisic acid; chlorophyll; cotton; cotyledons; drought; gene overexpression; genes; hypersensitivity; leaves; mannitol; mitogen-activated protein kinase; osmotic stress; proline; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; roots; salinity; salt stress; salt tolerance; seed germination; seedlings; signal transduction; sodium chloride; stress response; transgenic plants
- ... Cotton (Gossypium hirsutum) as one of the most important economic crop in the world is often suffering from biotic and abiotic stresses during its growth seasons. Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) cascades participate in signal transduction of extracellular stimuli and regulate multiple biotic and abiotic stress responses in plants. In this study, a MAPK gene (GhMPK4) belonging to the group ...
- Wang, Hua; Li, Maofu; Yang, Yuan; Dong, Jing; Jin, Wanmei
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2015 v.123 no.3 pp. 479-488
- Fragaria; abscisic acid; adventitious shoots; agar; cell division; explants; gibberellic acid; indole acetic acid; leaves; liquid chromatography; pH; strawberries; sucrose; tandem mass spectrometry; thidiazuron; zeatin
- ... Few studies have been conducted on the links between histological and hormonal variation during shoot regeneration. Therefore, we investigated this link in strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa cv. ‘Honeoye’). Main plant growth regulators were measured using reverse-phase liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry. Histological observations were conducted to understand the pattern of adventitious sh ...