Jump to Main Content
- Feng, Yue, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2018 v.37 no.3 pp. 529-539
- abiotic stress; breeding; chromosome mapping; cold tolerance; gene expression regulation; genes; genome-wide association study; linear models; loci; phenotypic variation; population structure; quantitative trait loci; rice; seeds; sequence analysis; single nucleotide polymorphism; survival rate; temperature; China
- ... KEY MESSAGE: A region containing three genes on chromosome 1 of indica rice was associated with cold tolerance at the bud burst stage; these results may be useful for breeding cold-tolerant lines. Low temperature at the bud burst stage is one of the major abiotic stresses limiting rice growth, especially in regions where rice seeds are sown directly. In this study, we investigated cold tolerance o ...
- Feng, Yue-Guang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2013 v.32 no.9 pp. 1427-1440
- Arabidopsis; D1 protein; catalase; chlorophyll; chloroplasts; disulfide bonds; genes; glutathione dehydrogenase (ascorbate); homeostasis; isomerization; membrane proteins; mutants; oxidation; oxygen; peroxidase; phenotype; photosystem II; reactive oxygen species; stress response; translation (genetics)
- ... KEY MESSAGE : The role of LTO1/ At VKOR-DsbA in ROS homeostasis and in redox regulation of cysteine-containing proteins in chloroplast was studied in lto1 - 2 mutant, and a potential target of LTO1 was captured. A chloroplast membrane protein LTO1/AtVKOR-DsbA encoded by the gene At4g35760 was recently found to be an oxidoreductase and involved in assembly of PSII. Here, the growth of a mutant lto1 ...