Jump to Main Content
- Gołębiowska-Pikania, G., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2012 v.31 no.11 pp. 2099-2108
- androgenesis; anther culture; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; genes; inbred lines; marker-assisted selection; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; triticale
- ... Quantitative trait loci (QTLs) associated with androgenic responsiveness in triticale were analyzed using a population of 90 DH lines derived from the F1 cross between inbred line ‘Saka 3006’ and cv. ‘Modus’, which was used in a number of earlier studies on molecular mapping in this crop. Using Windows QTL Cartographer and MapQTL 5.0, composite interval mapping (CIM) and association studies (Krusk ...
- PubMed Central:
- Gołębiowska, Gabriela, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2009 v.28 no.8 pp. 1279-1287
- Triticosecale; anthers; antioxidant activity; catalase; cell viability; cultivars; embryogenesis; heat stress; in vitro culture; metabolism; microspores; nitrogen; oxidative stress; reactive oxygen species; starvation; superoxide dismutase; temperature; triticale
- ... Isolated microspore cultures of two spring triticale (x Triticosecale Wittm.) cultivars were used to examine the effect of various stress treatments (either high--32°C or low--5°C temperature with or without nitrogen/carbohydrate starvation) applied to excised anthers on the effectiveness of microspore embryogenesis induction. To quantify the effects of pretreatment conditions, the activity of ant ...