Jump to Main Content
- Mao, Yanzhi; Yang, Gengbin; Kong, Dewei; Liu, Lele; Hu, Yanfeng
- Plant disease 2020 v.104 no.2 pp. 596
- male reproductive system, etc ; DNA; Ditylenchus destructor; Ipomoea batatas; Solanum tuberosum; Sphagnum; carrots; females; greenhouse production; haplotypes; internal transcribed spacers; intestines; males; microscopy; pathogenicity; pharynx; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; potatoes; soil; sweet potatoes; tail; tubers; China; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Potato (Solanum tuberosum) is the fourth-largest food crop worldwide. China is the world’s largest potato producer with 22% of global potato production occurring in the country (Jansky et al. 2009). In July 2018, diseased potato tubers were received from a grower in JinXing County (41°0′23″ N; 120°58′10″ E), Liaoning Province. These potato tubers had light brown lesions, and later symptoms include ...
- Qing, X.; Gamliel, A.; Bucki, P.; Duvrinin, S.; Braun Miara, S.
- Plant disease 2020 v.104 no.2 pp. 595
- male reproductive system, etc ; Bitylenchus; Capsicum annuum; anus; body length; cloaca; ectoparasites; farms; females; greenhouse soils; greenhouses; intergenic DNA; internal transcribed spacers; juveniles; males; migratory behavior; morphometry; pathogenicity; pathogens; pepper; pharynx; phylogeny; plant growth; population density; rhizosphere; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; roots; stylets; tail; vulva; Israel; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... Stunt nematodes, family Dolichodoridae, are migratory ectoparasites of roots. They feed on epidermal cells by inserting only the stylet tip into the cell’s surface tissue. As one of the less common stunt nematodes, little is known about Neodolichorhynchus sulcatus (de Guiran, 1967) Jairajpuri & Hunt, 1984. To date, it has been reported from Morocco (de Guiran 1967), Spain (Tobar-Jiménez 1970), Cam ...