Jump to Main Content
- Salgado-Salazar, C.; Creswell, T. C.; Ruhl, G.; Crouch, J. A.
- Plant disease 2019 v.103 no.4 pp. 775
- Helianthus annuus, etc ; Coreopsis grandiflora; Plasmopara halstedii; Plumeria; Rudbeckia fulgida; business enterprises; container-grown plants; cultivars; financial economics; hosts; indigenous species; landscapes; leaves; microscopy; mitochondrial DNA; necrosis; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; ornamental plants; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; sporangia; Florida; Indiana; Korean Peninsula; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Coreopsis grandiflora, also known as large-flowered tickseed, is a popular ornamental plant in the Asteraceae, highly regarded owing to its long-blooming nature, yellow blossoms, and glossy foliage. Large-flowered tickseeds are widely distributed in central and eastern North America as both native plants and as cultivated types. These plants are easy to grow, require low maintenance, and are popul ...
- Rageshwari, S.; Renukadevi, P.; Malathi, V. G.; Nakkeeran, S.
- Plant disease 2019 v.103 no.4 pp. 779
- Helianthus annuus, etc ; EDTA (chelating agent); Morus alba; RNA; Tobacco streak virus; Vigna unguiculata; agricultural industry; beta-mercaptoethanol; brittleness; cages; coat proteins; complementary DNA; cotton; cotyledons; cowpeas; cultivars; genes; leaves; mulberries; necrosis; okra; pH; phosphates; phylogeny; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sap; sericulture; silk; sodium; sodium sulfite; surveys; trees; villages; India; Show all 34 Subjects
- ... Mulberry (Morus alba) is an important tree crop of the family Moraceae. Moriculture serves as an important input for the silk industry, and most of the states in India have taken up sericulture as an important agro-industry. Currently, a total area of 9,491 ha is involved in mulberry cultivation in Tamil Nadu. In March 2016, a survey was conducted to record the incidence of cotton necrosis disease ...