Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Y., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant disease 2017 v.101 no.1 pp. 137-143
- Citrus; hosts; nucleotide sequences; orchards; phylogeny; sequence analysis; surveys; viruses; China; Pakistan; Turkey (country)
- ... In 2009, a new citrus viral disease caused by Citrus yellow vein clearing virus (CYVCV) was discovered in China. To more effectively monitor the presence of CYVCV, a survey was conducted in 166 citrus orchards from 11 major citrus-growing provinces in China from May 2014 to April 2016. In all, 458 of a total of 2,350 citrus samples tested positive for CYVCV, demonstrating that the virus is widely ...
- Zhou, Y., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant disease 2017 v.101 no.12 pp. 2123-2136
- Coniella; Vitis vinifera; environmental factors; genes; grapes; greenhouses; histones; internal transcribed spacers; pathogens; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; tissues; transcription (genetics); translation (genetics); vineyards; virulence; China
- ... Grape white rot is a common disease and causes considerable yield losses in many grape-growing regions when environmental conditions are favorable. We surveyed grape white rot in five provinces in China and collected 27 isolates from diseased grape tissues. Multigene phylogenetic analyses of the internal transcribed spacer region (ITS1-5.8S-ITS2), the 28S large subunit of nuclear ribosomal RNA (LS ...