Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Q. Y.; Lin, B. R.; Zhang, J. X.; Shen, H. F.; Pu, X. M.; Wang, Z. W.; Zeng, D. Q.
- Plant disease 2014 v.98 no.8 pp. 1154
- dew, etc ; Coleosporium; Plumeria rubra; abscission; aesthetics; cultivars; flowers; gardens; internal transcribed spacers; leaves; necrosis; ornamental trees; ornamental value; parks; pathogenicity; pathogens; planting; plastic bags; ribosomal DNA; rust diseases; spraying; summer; teliospores; urediniospores; China; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Plumeria spp. are ornamental trees commonly planted in parks and gardens, and Plumeria rubra cultivars (Frangipani) is most common in Guangdong Province, China. A rust disease of P. rubra was observed on leaves of susceptible plants from August to December 2013. Ten nurseries were surveyed in September 2013, and 91% (220 of 240) of the plumeria plants were infected with rust. Symptoms first appear ...
- Blomquist, C. L.; Scheck, H. J.; Haynes, J.; Woods, P. W.; Bischoff, J.
- Plant disease 2014 v.98 no.1 pp. 155
- dew, etc ; Alnus rhombifolia; DNA; Melampsoridium; USDA; autumn; cell walls; diagnostic techniques; foliar diseases; genetic databases; growth chambers; herbaria; internal transcribed spacers; landscapes; leaves; mycology; nursery crops; pathogenicity; pests; photoperiod; planting; protein subunits; ribosomal proteins; summer; trees; urediniospores; California; Canada; East Asia; Europe; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... White alder (Alnus rhombifolia) is a fast-growing tree native to the western United States and is planted frequently in landscapes. In September 2010, mature leaves of white alder with small, orange-yellow pustules were collected in a commercial nursery in Santa Cruz County, CA. Approximately 25 white alder trees were affected. Collected leaves were sent to the California Department of Food and Ag ...