Jump to Main Content
- Nischwitz, C.; Mullis, S.W.; Gitaitis, R.D.; Csinos, A.S.; Olson, S.M.
- Plant disease 2006 v.90 no.4 pp. 525
- Allium porrum, etc ; leeks; vegetable crops; Tomato spotted wilt virus; plant viruses; plant diseases and disorders; new geographic records; signs and symptoms (plants); disease diagnosis; pathogen identification; pathogenicity; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; diagnostic techniques; Georgia; Florida; Show all 16 Subjects
- Smith, T.N.; Wylie, S.J.; Coutts, B.A.; Jones, R.A.C.
- Plant disease 2006 v.90 no.6 pp. 729-733
- Allium porrum; Allium cepa, etc ; Iris yellow spot virus; plant viruses; disease detection; disease incidence; tissue distribution; leeks; onions; host plants; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... In a survey to determine the incidence of Iris yellow spot virus (IYSV) in crops of several host species, samples of one leaf tip/plant were collected at random. When tested by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) using IYSV-specific antibodies and a blocking step that improved test reliability, the virus was detected only in leek and onion. It was found in 11 of 21 leek and 2 of 26 onion pla ...