Jump to Main Content
- Rotunno, S.; Vaira, A. M.; Marian, D.; Schneider, A.; Raimondi, S.; Di Serio, F.; Navarro, B.; Miozzi, L.
- Plant disease 2018 v.102 no.8 pp. 1672
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Apscaviroid; Vitis vinifera; bioassays; bioinformatics; complementary DNA; cultivars; genome; genomics; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; mixed infection; new species; nucleotide sequences; pathogenicity; piedmont; plant diseases and disorders; plant viruses; plasmids; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; surveys; viroids; viruses; Armenia; China; Georgia; Italy; South Korea; Uzbekistan; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... Grapevine latent viroid (GLVd) is a new viroid recently discovered in grapevines (Vitis vinifera L.) of the variety Thompson Seedless, located in Xinjiang, China (Zhang et al. 2014), proposed as a new species in the genus Apscaviroid. It contains the typical structural elements of the other apscaviroids, i.e., circular genomic RNA able to assume a rod-like conformation, central and terminal conser ...
- Ahmed, I.; Fan, X. D.; Zhang, Z. P.; Ren, F.; Hu, G. J.; Li, Z. N.; Khaskheli, M. I.; Dong, Y. F.
- Plant disease 2018 v.102 no.2 pp. 466
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Fabavirus; Geminiviridae; Grapevine leafroll-associated virus 3; Hop stunt viroid; Marafivirus; RNA; Vitis cinerea var. helleri; cultivars; genes; host specificity; hybrids; leaves; molecular cloning; nucleotide sequences; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; planting; propagation materials; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; rootstocks; sequence analysis; vineyards; viruses; wine grapes; California; China; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Grapevine Syrah virus -1 (GSyV-1) is a member of the genus Marafivirus of the family Tymoviridae. GSyV-1 was first described to infect grapevines in California vineyards (Al Rwahnih et al. 2009) and now has been reported in many other countries (Oosthuizen et al. 2016). In 2017, a sample from cultivar SO4 grapevine rootstock (Vitis berlandieri × Vitis riparia) exhibiting chlorotic mottling and def ...