Jump to Main Content
- Nejat, N., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Plant disease 2006 v.90 no.2 pp. 247
- phytoplasmal diseases; disease transmission; 16SrI (Aster yellows group); ribosomal DNA; internal transcribed spacers; pathogen identification; Lactuca sativa; lettuce; vegetable crops; host plants; new geographic records; new host records; Iran
- Nejat, N., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant disease 2013 v.97 no.11 pp. 1504
- Cynodon dactylon; Onion yellows phytoplasma; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; chlorosis; coconuts; computer software; death; decline; fronds; genetic databases; growth retardation; indigenous species; landscapes; landscaping; leaves; mixed infection; nucleotide sequences; phytoplasmal diseases; polymerase chain reaction; restriction endonucleases; restriction fragment length polymorphism; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; trees; Malaysia
- ... The foxtail palm (Wodyetia bifurcata), an Australian native species, is an adaptable and fast-growing landscape tree. The foxtail palm is most commonly used in landscaping in Malaysia. Coconut yellow decline (CYD) is the major disease of coconut associated with 16SrXIV phytoplasma group in Malaysia (1). Symptoms consistent with CYD, such as severe chlorosis, stunting, general decline, and death we ...