Jump to Main Content
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant growth regulation 2017 v.82 no.2 pp. 305-315
- Lachenalia; benzyladenine; bulbs; cytokinins; floriculture; geographical distribution; industry; isopentenyladenine; metabolites; naphthaleneacetic acid; ornamental plants; phenotype; plantlets; rooting; shoots
- ... Lachenalia species are endemic southern African plants with narrow geographical distribution, and are well-traded as ornamental plants in the international floriculture industry. In an attempt to have a better understanding of their growth and hormonal physiology, we evaluated the effects of different plant growth regulators (PGRs) during the clonal regeneration of Lachenalia montana. An auxin (α- ...
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant growth regulation 2015 v.77 no.2 pp. 125-132
- Pisum sativum; cytokinins; genetic stability; growth and development; metabolites; peas; plantlets; rooting; sampling; shoots
- ... Forty-seven endogenous cytokinin metabolites were determined in samples of long-term in vitro multiple shoot cultures of pea (Pisum sativum L.). Significant differences were found in the levels of all cytokinin groups except cis-zeatin and some of its derivatives. Old cultures (30 or 10 years old) contained larger total and active cytokinin pools than freshly prepared cultures. Long-term shoot cul ...