Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Ju Hee; Lim, Sung Don; Jang, Cheol Seong
- Plant molecular biology 2019 v.99 no.6 pp. 545-559
- Arabidopsis; Oryza sativa; cytosol; drought; fluorescence; gene expression regulation; genes; germination; heat; heat stress; heat tolerance; heat treatment; plant growth; plant response; proteins; screening; seeds; survival rate; temperature; ubiquitin-protein ligase; ubiquitination
- ... KEY MESSAGE: OsHIRP1 is an E3 ligase that acts as a positive regulator in the plant response to heat stress, thus providing important information relating to adaptation and regulation under heat stress in plant. Extreme temperature adversely affects plant growth, development, and productivity. Here, we report the molecular functions of Oryza sativa heat-induced RING finger protein 1 (OsHIRP1), whi ...
- Fasani, Elisa; DalCorso, Giovanni; Costa, Alex; Zenoni, Sara; Furini, Antonella
- Plant molecular biology 2019 v.99 no.6 pp. 517-534
- Arabidopsis thaliana; cadmium; calcium; calcium deficiency; calcium signaling; cell cycle; gene expression regulation; genes; genotype; germination; guard cells; homeostasis; leaves; mechanism of action; mutants; root growth; roots; stomatal movement; stress response; transcription factors; transcriptome; transcriptomics; transporters
- ... KEY MESSAGE: Transcription factor MYB59 is involved in plant growth and stress responses by acting as negative regulator of Ca signalling and homeostasis. The Arabidopsis thaliana transcription factor MYB59 is induced by cadmium (Cd) and plays a key role in the regulation of cell cycle progression and root elongation, but its mechanism of action is poorly understood. We investigated the expression ...