Jump to Main Content
- Deng, Benliang; Deng, Sheng; Sun, Feng; Zhang, Shujian; Dong, Hansong
- Plant molecular biology 2011 v.77 no.1-2 pp. 185-201
- Arabidopsis thaliana; NADP (coenzyme); developmental stages; genes; hydrogen peroxide; leaves; pathogens; phenotype; plant response; proteins; riboflavin
- ... Riboflavin mediates many bioprocesses associated with the generation of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), a cellular signal that regulates defense responses in plants. Although plants can synthesize riboflavin, the levels vary widely in different organs and during different stages of development, indicating that changes in riboflavin levels may have physiological effects. Here, we show that changing ribof ...
- Khalil, Hala Badr; Wang, Zhejun; Wright, Justin A.; Ralevski, Alexandra; Donayo, Ariel O.; Gulick, Patrick J.
- Plant molecular biology 2011 v.77 no.1-2 pp. 145-158
- G-proteins; Triticum aestivum; acclimation; calcium-binding proteins; endoplasmic reticulum; genes; guanosinetriphosphatase; phospholipase C; plant response; plant stress; plasma membrane; protein-protein interactions; stress response; wheat
- ... The canonical Gα subunit of the heterotrimeric G protein complex from wheat (Triticum aestivum), GA3, and the calcium-binding protein, Clo3, were revealed to interact both in vivo and in vitro and Clo3 was shown to enhance the GTPase activity of GA3. Clo3 is a member of the caleosin gene family in wheat with a single EF-hand domain and is induced during cold acclimation. Bimolecular Fluorescent Co ...