Jump to Main Content
- Kreuger, M.; Holst, G.J. van.
- Plant molecular biology 1996 v.30 no.6 pp. 1077-1086
- plants; galactans; proteoglycans; molecular biology; chemical composition; monoclonal antibodies; epitopes; cell membranes
- Zhou, D.; Kalaitzis, P.; Mattoo, A.K.; Tucker, M.L.
- Plant molecular biology 1996 v.30 no.6 pp. 1331
- Solanum lycopersicum var. lycopersicum; complementary DNA; receptors; ethylene; binding proteins; plant proteins; nucleotide sequences; amino acid sequences; open reading frames; gene expression; messenger RNA; ripening; abscission; silver thiosulfate; multigene family; indole acetic acid
- ... Dominant mutations in the Arabidopsis ETR1 gene block the ethylene signal transduction pathway. The ETR1 gene has been cloned and sequenced. Using the ETR1 cDNA as a probe, we identified a cDNA homologue (eTAE1) from tomato. eTAE1 contains an open reading frame encoding a polypeptide of 754 amino acid residues. The nucleic acid sequence for the coding sequence in eTAE1 is 74% identical to that for ...