Jump to Main Content
- Asemota, O.; Breda, C.; Sallaud, C.; El Turk, J.; Kozak, I. de.; Buffard, D.; Esnault, R.; Kondorosi, A.
- Plant molecular biology 1994 v.26 no.4 pp. 1201-1205
- Medicago sativa; complementary DNA; ribosomes; proteins; nucleotide sequences; amino acid sequences; gene expression; messenger RNA
- ... A cDNA encoding a putative cytoplasmic ribosomal protein LS from alfalfa (MsRL5), the first sequence from higher plants, has been characterized. The derived amino acid sequence of 181 residues contains the L5 signature, is 72.2% identical to yeast ribosomal L5 and shares high identity with other RL5 peptides from eukaryotic origin. The sequence does not contain any signal or transit peptide and th ...
- Sanchez de la Hoz, P.; Castagnaro, A.; Carbonero, P.
- Plant molecular biology 1994 v.26 no.4 pp. 1231-1236
- messenger RNA; loci; complementary DNA; Hordeum vulgare; trypsin inhibitors; amino acid sequences; gene expression; endosperm; Triticum aestivum; nucleotide sequences; alpha-amylase
- ... Amino acid sequences for three members (CMx1, CMx2, and CMx3) of a new subfamily of trypsin/alpha-amylase inhibitors in wheat have been deduced from the nucleotide sequences of the corresponding cDNAs. A cDNA clone encoding CMx1 was selected from a wheat developing endosperm library using a probe that encoded barley trypsin inhibitor BTI-CMe at low stringency. Sequences corresponding to CMx2 and C ...