Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Mu-Yuan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant molecular biology 2011 v.77 no.6 pp. 619-629
- Arabidopsis; F-box proteins; flowering; gene overexpression; indole acetic acid; messenger RNA; plant response; root growth; roots; transcription (genetics)
- ... miR393, which is encoded by MIR393a and MIR393b in Arabidopsis, post-transcriptionally regulates mRNAs for the F-box auxin receptors TIR1 (Transport Inhibitor Response Protein 1), AFB1 (Auxin Signaling F-box Protein 1), AFB2 and AFB3. However, biological functions of the miR393-TIR1/AFBs module in auxin response and plant development is not fully understood. In the study herein, we demonstrate tha ...
- Zhu, Mu-Yuan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Plant molecular biology 2008 v.67 no.4 pp. 419-427
- Cucumis sativus; Sinningia speciosa; abscisic acid; buds; cucumbers; flowering; gene overexpression; genes; gibberellins; hormones; meristems
- ... Leafy (LFY) and LFY-like genes control the initiation of floral meristems and regulate MADS-box genes in higher plants. The Cucumber-FLO-LFY (CFL) gene, a LFY homolog in Cucumis sativus L. is expressed in the primordia, floral primordia, and each whirl of floral organs during the early stage of flower development. In this study, functions of CFL in flower development were investigated by overexpre ...