Jump to Main Content
- Li, Lian-Cheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant molecular biology reporter 2014 v.32 no.6 pp. 1241-1256
- Aegilops tauschii; Arabidopsis; abiotic stress; cell membranes; drought; drought tolerance; gene overexpression; genes; genomics; germination; phylogeny; promoter regions; protoplasts; root growth; stress tolerance; transcription factors; transcriptional activation; transcriptome; yeasts; zinc finger motif
- ... Transcription factors regulate gene expression in response to various external and internal cues by activating or suppressing downstream genes. In this study, a comprehensive computational analysis identified 36 C3H zinc finger family genes in Aegilops tauschii. Phylogenetic analysis divided the C3H zinc finger family into seven subfamilies. According to a de novo transcriptome assembly, ten C3H z ...
- Li, Lian-Cheng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant molecular biology reporter 2012 v.30 no.6 pp. 1313-1321
- amino acid motifs; amino acids; bacteriophages; cDNA libraries; cell membranes; clones; complementary DNA; crop quality; cytoplasm; drought; genes; messenger RNA; nuclear localization signals; open reading frames; oxidation; prediction; promoter regions; proteins; salts; seedlings; sequence alignment; stems; temperature; thermal stability; ultraviolet radiation; water stress; wheat
- ... Drought, high-salt, and low-temperature are major constraints to yield and quality of crops. Late embryogenesis abundant proteins (LEAs), characterized by high hydrophilic and thermal stabilities, stabilize the cell membrane structure and prevent oxidation. LEA genes mediate responses to abiotic stresses such as drought, salt, low-temperature, or ultraviolet radiation. In this study, TaLEA4, a Gro ...