Jump to Main Content
- Holbrook, L.; Tung, P.; Ward, K.; Reid, D.M.; Abrams, S.; Lamb, N.; Quail, J.W.; Moloney, M.M.
- Plant physiology 1997 v.114 no.2 pp. 419-428
- Helianthus annuus; Brassica napus; measurement; chemical degradation; dose response; jasmonic acid; gene expression; Triticum aestivum; Nicotiana tabacum; esters; stereochemistry; enzyme activity; chemical structure; seed germination; transgenic plants; cotyledons; proteinase inhibitors; reporter genes; chemical constituents of plants; chlorophyll; beta-glucuronidase
- ... The importance of the two chiral centers at C-3 and C-7 in the molecular structure of jasmonic acid in plant responses was investigated. We separated methyl jasmonate (MeJA) into (3R)- and (3S)-isomers with a fixed stereochemistry at C-3, but epimerization at C-7 is possible. The four isomers of the nonepimerizable analog 7-methyl MeJA were synthesized. These six esters and their corresponding aci ...
- Hu, X.; Bidney, D.L.; Yalpani, N.; Duvick, J.P.; Crasta, O.; Folkerts, O.; Lu, G.H.
- Plant physiology 2003 v.133 no.1 pp. 170-181
- Helianthus annuus; lesions (plant); wheat; plant pathogenic fungi; salicylic acid; hydrogen peroxide; fungal diseases of plants; Triticum aestivum; Sclerotinia sclerotiorum; gene overexpression; host plants; pathogenesis-related proteins; hypersensitive response; grain crops; transgenes; biosynthesis; transgenic plants; oxidoreductases; nucleotide sequences
- PubMed Central: