Jump to Main Content
- Han, Yuepeng; Vimolmangkang, Sornkanok; Soria-Guerra, Ruth Elena; Rosales-Mendoza, Sergio; Zheng, Danman; Lygin, Anatoli V.; Korban, Schuyler S.
- Plant physiology 2010 v.153 no.2 pp. 806-820
- cyanidin, etc ; Arabidopsis thaliana; Malus domestica; Nicotiana tabacum; amino acid sequences; apples; biochemical pathways; biosynthesis; chromosome mapping; color; enzymes; flowers; fruiting; fruits; gene expression; genes; linkage groups; mutants; nitrogen; nucleotide sequences; pelargonidin; seedlings; sequence analysis; tobacco; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Three genes encoding flavonoid 3'-hydroxylase (F3'H) in apple (Malus x domestica), designated MdF3'HI, MdF3'HIIa, and MdF3'HIIb, have been identified. MdF3'HIIa and MdF3'HIIb are almost identical in amino acid sequences, and they are allelic, whereas MdF3'HI has 91% nucleotide sequence identity in the coding region to both MdF3'HIIa and MdF3'HIIb. MdF3'HI and MdF3'HII genes are mapped onto linkage ...
- PubMed Central:
- Lo, S.C.C.; Nicholson, R.L.
- Plant physiology 1998 v.116 no.3 pp. 979-989
- cyanidin, etc ; chemical reactions; glucosides; genes; etiolation; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; gene expression; oxygenases; mesocotyls; defense mechanisms; naringenin-chalcone synthase; genetic code; transcription (genetics); pathogenesis-related proteins; enzyme activity; chemical structure; protein synthesis; biosynthesis; Bipolaris maydis; biochemical pathways; Sorghum bicolor; culture filtrates; light; phytoalexins; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) accumulates the anthocyanin cyanidin 3-dimalonyl glucoside in etiolated mesocotyls in response to light. Inoculation with the nonpathogenic fungus Cochliobolus heterostrophus drastically reduced the light-induced accumulation of anthocyanin by repressing the transcription of the anthocyanin biosynthesis genes encoding flavanone 3-hydroxylase, dihydroflavonol 4-r ...
- PubMed Central: