Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Gopal; Pal, Poonam; Masand, Mamta; Seth, Romit; Kumar, Ashok; Singh, Sanatsujat; Sharma, Ram Kumar
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2020 v.148 pp. 90-102
- Stevia rebaudiana, etc ; biosynthesis; breeding; carbon dioxide fixation; cultivars; flowering; gamma radiation; gene editing; genes; genotype; glycosides; mutants; phenotype; photosynthesis; steviol; stevioside; sweeteners; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptomics; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Stevia rebaudiana Bert. is getting global attention because of its ability to synthesize commercially important low/no calorie natural sweeteners (LNCSs) steviol glycosides (SGs). Considering, higher accumulation of SGs in vegetative phase followed by decrement during reproductive phase necessitate the understanding of different molecular components of floral transition to develop superior varieti ...
- Zhang, Ting; Xu, Xiaoyang; Sun, Yuming; Gu, Chunsun; Hou, Menglan; Guan, Yunxiao; Yuan, Haiyan; Yang, Yongheng
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2020 v.148 pp. 26-34
- Stevia rebaudiana, etc ; biosynthesis; callus; flowers; glycosides; leaves; promoter regions; roots; sequence analysis; stems; steviol; tobacco; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptional activation; zinc; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... SrUGT76G1 is vital for the biosynthesis of rebaudioside A, D and M in Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni; however, its transcriptional regulatory mechanism remains unknown. In this study, the 2050-bp promoter region of SrUGT76G1 was isolated by the TAIL-PCR method, and sequence analysis revealed the presence of several W-box cis-elements, which are the recognition motifs of WRKY transcription factors. Furt ...