Jump to Main Content
- Zuo, Xiya; Zhang, Dong; Wang, Shixiang; Xing, Libo; Li, Youmei; Fan, Sheng; Zhang, Lizhi; Ma, Juanjuan; Zhao, Caiping; Shah, Kamran; An, Na; Han, Mingyu
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2018 v.132 pp. 579-589
- fruit trees, etc ; Malus domestica; abscisic acid; alternate bearing; apples; buds; enzymes; flowering; fruits; gene expression; genes; gibberellins; hormones; messenger RNA; metabolism; sucrose; sugar content; transcriptomics; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Most perennial fruit trees have an alternate bearing problem where a heavy fruit load is produced one year (ON year) but few flowers and fruits produced the next year (OFF year), resulting in a significant fluctuation in production. In the present study, comparative transcriptome analysis of terminal buds of apple (Malus domestica Borkh., cv. Nagafu No. 2) trees was conducted during the floral ind ...
- Shi, Ting; Sun, Jie; Wu, Xinxin; Weng, Jinyang; Wang, Pengkai; Qie, Hongli; Huang, Yinghong; Wang, Huakun; Gao, Zhihong
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2018 v.133 pp. 40-49
- fruit trees, etc ; 1-methylcyclopropene; Morella rubra; RNA transport; abscisic acid; biosynthesis; catalase; commercialization; endocytosis; ethylene; flavanols; fruits; gene expression regulation; genes; heat treatment; peroxidase; postharvest physiology; postharvest storage; ribosomes; secondary metabolites; shelf life; signal transduction; storage temperature; storage time; superoxide dismutase; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; transcriptome; transcriptomics; transportation; China; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... Chinese bayberry (Myrica rubra Sieb. et Zucc.) is a typical fruit tree grown in the hilly region of Southern China. The fruit is sensitive to storage and transportation conditions and presents a major problem in its commercialization. The present study was conducted to investigate the regulation of gene expression involved in plant hormone signaling pathway in the Chinese bayberry with different t ...