Jump to Main Content
- Xi, Fei-Fei; Guo, Li-Li; Yu, Yi-He; Wang, Yan; Li, Qiong; Zhao, Hui-Li; Zhang, Guo-Hai; Guo, Da-Long
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2017 v.118 pp. 634-642
- grapes, etc ; NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming); Vitis vinifera; anthocyanins; ascorbic acid; catalase; glutathione; hydrogen peroxide; lipoxygenase; malondialdehyde; metabolism; mutants; oxidation; oxidative stress; ripening; small fruits; spraying; sugar content; superoxide anion; superoxide dismutase; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Enzymes and non-enzyme elements related to the metabolism of reactive oxygen species (ROS), such as catalase (CAT), superoxide dismutase (SOD), ascorbic acid (AsA), glutathione (GSH), NADPH oxidase (NOX), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), superoxide anion (O2-), lipoxygenase (LOX) and malondialdehyde (MDA), were measured in ‘Kyoho’ and its early ripening bud mutant ‘Fengzao’ to compare ROS level changes a ...
- Cáceres-Mella, Alejandro; Talaverano, M. Inmaculada; Villalobos-González, Luis; Ribalta-Pizarro, Camila; Pastenes, Claudio
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2017 v.117 pp. 34-41
- grapes, etc ; Vitis vinifera; anthocyanins; gene expression; irrigation management; polymerization; proanthocyanidins; proteins; ripening; vineyards; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The influence of controlled water deficit on the phenolic composition and gene expression of VvLAR2, VvMYBPA1, VvMYBPA2 and VvMYB4a in Cabernet Sauvignon grape skins throughout ripening was investigated. The assay was carried out on own-rooted Vitis vinifera plants cv. Cabernet Sauvignon in a commercial vineyard from veraison until commercial harvest. Three irrigation regimes were used from verais ...