Jump to Main Content
- Muñoz-Fambuena, Natalia; Mesejo, Carlos; Agustí, Manuel; Tárraga, Susana; Iglesias, Domingo J.; Primo-Millo, Eduardo; González-Mas, M. Carmen
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2013 v.62 pp. 95-106
- alternate bearing, etc ; Citrus clementina; Citrus nobilis; Citrus unshiu; catalase; clementines; flowering; leaves; mandarins; pentose phosphate cycle; protein synthesis; proteins; proteomics; trees; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A proteomic approach was used to know more about the molecular mechanism related to Citrus alternate bearing. To this end, we researched protein expression differences between on-crop and off-crop “Moncada” [Clementine ‘Oroval’ (Citrus clementina Hort ex Tanaka) x ‘Kara’ mandarin (Citrus unshiu Marc. x Citrus nobilis Lou.)] mandarin leaves. This variety usually shows a remarkable behaviour in alte ...
- Muñoz-Fambuena, Natalia; Mesejo, Carlos; Reig, Carmina; Agustí, Manuel; Tárraga, Susana; Lisón, Purificación; Iglesias, Domingo J.; Primo-Millo, Eduardo; González-Mas, M. Carmen
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2013 v.73 pp. 41-55
- alternate bearing, etc ; Citrus; amino acid metabolism; buds; clementines; cytochrome-c oxidase; flowering; fructose-bisphosphate aldolase; gels; mandarins; oxidative stress; protein kinases; protein synthesis; proteins; proteomics; reactive oxygen species; trees; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A proteomic analysis of buds from mandarin trees with contrasting fruit load (on- and off-crop trees) was carried out during the onset of low-temperature induction. The aim of the study was to find out more about the molecular mechanism relating to alternate bearing in Citrus and its relationship with flowering. The ‘Moncada’ variety (Clementine ‘Oroval’ x ‘Kara’ mandarin), displaying remarkable b ...