Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: shira?
- Pandey, Shipra, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2019 v.143 pp. 351-363
- Oryza sativa; Trichoderma reesei; abiotic stress; ascorbate peroxidase; biofertilizers; biotic stress; cobalt; copper; cultivars; gene expression regulation; genes; gibberellic acid; immunity; indole acetic acid; iron; metal tolerance; molybdenum; nutrient deficiencies; nutrients; peroxidase; phenol; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; photosynthesis; pigments; rice; roots; seedlings; superoxide dismutase
- ... Nutrients are the finite natural resources that are essential for productivity and development of rice and its deficiency causes compromised yield along with reduced immunity against several biotic and abiotic stresses. In this study, the potential of Trichoderma reesei has been investigated as a biofertilizer (BF) to ameliorate nutrient stress in different rice cultivars at physiological, biochem ...
- Pandey, Shipra, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant physiology and biochemistry 2017 v.121 pp. 216-225
- Alternaria solani; Solanum lycopersicum; beta-glucosidase; biotic stress; blight; carbon; chlorophyll; disease control; foliar spraying; fungal diseases of plants; fungal spores; lipid peroxidation; nanoparticles; nanosilver; photosynthesis; plant pathogenic fungi; proline; protective effect; soil enzymes; soil pH; superoxide dismutase; tomatoes; urease
- ... Tomato suffers a huge loss every year because of early blight disease. This study focuses on efficient inhibition of Alternaria solani, the causative agent of early blight disease in tomato in vitro and in vivo. Foliar spray of 5 μg/mL of biosynthesized silver nanoparticles in A. solani infected plants resulted in significant increase of 32.58% in fresh weight and 23.52% in total chlorophyll conte ...