Jump to Main Content
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant science 2014 v.214 pp. 88-98
- Musa; acclimation; aerial parts; bananas; benzyladenine; cytokinins; growth and development; isopentenyladenine; isoprenoids; micropropagation; plantlets; underground parts
- ... Endogenous cytokinin (CK) levels of in vitro-cultured and greenhouse-acclimatized ‘Williams’ bananas treated with six aromatic CKs were quantified using UPLC–MS/MS. The underground parts had higher endogenous CK levels than the aerial parts. Control plantlets had more isoprenoid CKs while the aromatic-type CKs were predominant in all other regenerants. Following acclimatization of the control and ...
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Plant science 2015 v.238 pp. 81-94
- Eucomis autumnalis; antagonists; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; benzyladenine; cytokinins; indole acetic acid; micropropagation; naphthaleneacetic acid; organogenesis; phytopharmaceuticals; plantlets
- ... There is a continuous search for new chemical entities to expand the collection of suitable compounds to increase the efficiency of micropropagation protocols. Two cytokinin (CK) analogues, 2-chloro-6-(3-methoxyphenyl)aminopurine (INCYDE) and CK antagonist 6-(2-hydroxy-3-methylbenzylamino)purine (PI-55) were used as a tool to elucidate the auxin-CK crosstalk under in vitro conditions in the medici ...