Jump to Main Content
- Bella, Eleni; Liepelt, Sascha; Parducci, Laura; Drouzas, Andreas D.
- Plant systematics and evolution 2015 v.301 no.2 pp. 749-759
- Abies cephalonica; Abies alba, etc ; chloroplasts; genetic distance; genetic markers; geographical distribution; haplotypes; hybridization; hybrids; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Abies × borisii-regis Mattf. (King Boris fir) is a taxon endemic to the ...
... populations from these three Abies taxa using paternally inherited (chloroplast) and ...
... (Silver fir) and the Greek endemic A. cephalonica Loud (Greek fir). Even though A. × ...
- Liepelt, Sascha; Mayland-Quellhorst, Eike; Lahme, Mareike; Ziegenhagen, Birgit
- Plant systematics and evolution 2010 v.284 no.3-4 pp. 141-151
- Abies, etc ; chloroplast DNA; genetic markers; genetic variation; geographical distribution; geographical variation; geostatistics; hybrids; mutation; secondary contact; Mediterranean region; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The diversification and distribution of Abies species throughout the ...
... paternally inherited chloroplast DNA markers in nine Mediterranean Abies taxa. Markers ...
... remaining Abies species. This indicates the absence of secondary contact. The same ...