Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yujin?
- Wang, Yuejin, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Planta 2016 v.244 no.5 pp. 1075-1094
- Botrytis cinerea; Uncinula necator; Vitis heyneana; cell walls; complementary DNA; gene overexpression; grapes; open reading frames; pathogens; phylogeny; plant development; plant growth; proteins; proteomics; sequence alignment; tobacco; tomatoes; transgenes; transgenic plants
- ... MAIN CONCLUSION : The DUF642 gene VqDUF642 , isolated from the Chinese grape species V. quinquangularis accession Danfeng-2, participates in berry development and defense responses against Erysiphe necator and Botrytis cinerea. The proteins with domains of unknown function 642 (DUF642) comprise a large protein family according to cell wall proteomic analyses in plants. However, the works about fun ...
- Wang, Yuejin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Planta 2016 v.243 no.4 pp. 1041-1053
- Uncinula necator; Vitis heyneana; Western blotting; breeding; disease resistance; fruit quality; gene expression; genes; genetic transformation; grapes; pathogens; powdery mildew; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; resveratrol; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; transgenic plants; trihydroxystilbene synthase
- ... MAIN CONCLUSION : The stilbene synthase gene VqSTS6, from Chinese wild type Vitis quinquangularis accession Danfeng-2, increases the resveratrol content and pathogen resistance of transgenic plants of V. vinifera Thompson Seedless. This study successfully created transgenic plants of V. vinifera Thompson Seedless which overexpressed VqSTS6, cloned from Chinese wild type V. quinquangularis accessio ...