Jump to Main Content
- Nakazawa, Yoshihisa; Takeda, Tsuyoshi; Suzuki, Nobuaki; Hayashi, Tatsushi; Harada, Yoko; Bamba, Takeshi; Kobayashi, Akio
- Planta 2013 v.238 no.3 pp. 549-560
- Eucommia ulmoides; biosynthesis; cambium; confocal scanning laser microscopy; cytoplasmic granules; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; granules; histology; image analysis; parenchyma; plant biochemistry; polymers
- ... A microscopic technique combining spectral confocal laser scanning microscopy with a lipophilic fluorescent dye, Nile red, which can emit trans-polyisoprene specific fluorescence, was developed, and unmixed images of synthesized trans-polyisoprene in situ in Eucommia ulmoides were successfully obtained. The images showed that trans-polyisoprene was initially synthesized as granules in non-articula ...
- Sharmin, Shamima Akhtar; Alam, Iftekhar; Rahman, Md. Atikur; Kim, Kyung-Hee; Kim, Yong-Goo; Lee, Byung-Hyun
- Planta 2013 v.238 no.3 pp. 459-474
- Miscanthus sinensis; biosynthesis; cell growth; chalcone; climate; databases; energy crops; gels; genes; heat stress; heat treatment; lasers; leaves; mass spectrometry; orthophosphates; pentose phosphate cycle; photosynthesis; protein kinases; protein synthesis; proteins; proteome; pyruvic acid; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; signal transduction; starch; sugars; transcription (genetics); transportation; trypsin
- ... Miscanthus sinensis is a promising bioenergy crop; however, its genome is poorly represented in sequence databases. As an initial step in the comprehensive analysis of the M. sinensis proteome, we report a reference 2-DE protein map of the leaf. A total of 316 protein spots were excised from the gels, digested with trypsin and subjected to matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight ...