Jump to Main Content
- Khadka, D.K.; Nejidat, A.; Tal, M.; Golan-Goldhirsh, A.
- Planta 2005 v.222 no.6 pp. 1063-1070
- Mercurialis annua, etc ; hexaploidy; DNA; genetic markers; sequence analysis; plant genetics; nucleic acid hybridization; amino acid sequences; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... The dioecious Mercurialis annua L. was used as a model plant to study some ...
- Oja, V.; Savchenko, G.; Jakob, B.; Heber, U.
- Planta 1999 v.209 no.2 pp. 239-249
- Mercurialis perennis, etc ; Helianthus annuus; gas exchange; Solanum tuberosum; vacuoles; carbon; cell membranes; interspecific variation; carbon dioxide; cell walls; fluorescence; anions; petioles; stomatal movement; bicarbonates; Spinacia oleracea; pH; chemical constituents of plants; stomata; buffering capacity; chloroplasts; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... After opening the stomata in CO(2)-free air, darkened leaves of several plant species were titrated with CO(2) at concentrations between 1 and 16%, in air in order to reversibly decrease cellular pH values and to calculate buffer capacities from pH changes and bicarbonate accumulation using both gas-exchange and fluorescence methods for analysis. After equilibration with CO(2) for times ranging be ...